Create a piece of Art expressing “What Sechelt Means To You”
Submit your art piece with registration form to: Coastal Art, Trail Bay Centre, by April 20, 2015.
- Kindergarten to Grade 3 – 1st place, $30.00 Sechelt Village Gift Certificate
- Grade 4 to Grade 7 – 1st place, $40.00 Sechelt Village Gift Certificate
- Grade 8 to Grade 12 – 1st place, $75.00 Sechelt Village Gift Certificate
Second and Third Place, Art Workshop available in each category.
- Entries can be two or three dimensional
- 8″x17″ maximum
- Please provide a name for your piece
- A Completed registration form must accompany your work
Please contact Kerry Jenkins by e-mail or phone for registration information, or if you have any questions – email@example.com or 604-885-9611.
Entries will be displayed at the Old Catholic Church on Cowrie Street (5699 Cowrie Street) April 22 – April 25.
Winners will be selected by People’s Choice on April 25, 2015 at our “Spring into Downtown Sechelt” Business Fair and Block Party.
Don’t forget to come out and vote for your favorite.
Proudly Sponsored by the Sechelt Downtown Business Association and Coastal Art