The SDBA will be holding the “Spring Into Downtown Sechelt” Business fair again this year, on Saturday, April 30, 2016, from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, outside on Cowrie Street.
Tell everyone what’s new, who are you and what you do!
The street will be closed but alive with music, food and of course you! Events include:
There are a lot of new faces on the coast and this is the perfect opportunity to tell everyone all about you and your business. What you sell, what services you offer and what’s new this year.
There’s more than one way to participate.
In Front of Your Store (Cowrie Street Businesses)
- Set up a table in front of your store and let people know more about what you do
- Have a sidewalk sale
- Join other participating merchants who are doing prize draws to encourage visits into their stores
Bring Your Business, Service Or Community Organization To Cowrie Street (Business not on Cowrie Street)
- Register for the event $35.00 fee
- Set up a booth and bring information about what you do
- Let people know about your services, plans for 2016, upcoming events and more…
An event fee of $35.00 is required at the time of registration.
The event fee includes the following:
- Rental of a table and two chairs
- 5 x 7 table sign with business name
- Advertising in local media & online
Registrants will need to provide:
- $20.00 gift certificate for gift basket prize
Please let us know if you require power, help with the supply of a tent or any other special requests. We will do our best to accommodate.
Please contact us for more information, or if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org / 604-885-9611 Or visit www.secheltdowntown.com